In recent years, dietary supplements have become increasingly popular for a slimming diet. With a turnover of 1.62 billion euros (Synadiet’s figures), they are gradually increasing to adapt to the needs of their customers. Flat stomach, appetite suppressant, fat burner or detox, the formulas are sovaried that it has become almost impossible to know which one is the right food supplement for a slimming diet. The choice of a supplement is therefore not done by chance, because it is necessary to take into consideration certain number of criteria when choosing a food supplement. Indeed, there are many brands, sowe must take into account its ingredients and nutritional functions. But also the physical conditions, the possible problem of health as well as the objective to be reached.
Study the different brands and the compositions of their product
The markets of food complement are very broad. There are all kinds of products in all brands and in all different prices, but also, there are natural products, organic products, international products as well as imported products. These parameters force consumers to take a step back to reflect and analyze the offers. After all, itis a commodity that will find its way into organisms to produce specific effects.
Studying the different brands and the compositions of their products is therefore a criterion that must be taken into account, because the qualities of products of one brand always differ from another. Generally, a low-cost food supplementis not very effective. So, the best thing to do is to make a little investment rather than opt for a cheap food supplement which is ultimately a false solution. And all this without knowing that several preparations have not been eligible by the interna quality controls. It is then also preferable to check the products on their nutritional composition and compare them to others.
Check the legal guarantees of food supplements
What you should know first of all is that the labels of food supplements must be marked “supplement”. In addition, a detailed product description and the exact quality of each ingredient must be included on the packaging of all important brands. Similarly, European legislation requires the exact publication of the nutritional content of each food product. And reading this information is really very important before choosing a food supplement, because it already allows you to know which ingredients have been used and mixed.
Also, it is also important to check which institutions have certified the quality of the food supplement, because this can be a guarantee of quality for you and a valuable criterion for your choice.
You have to be very careful with the mixture
Perhaps you are no longer surprised to see a body builder and a coach swallow large amounts of food supplement, aminoacid, vitamin or other substance. However, the secret of fitness nutrition is not to accumulate an inordinate amount of products, but in the selection of it.
Additional protein doses should not exceed three grams per day. What people don’t know, however, is that many food supplements are not compatible with each other. For example, it is not advisable to mix tamarind with caffeine, because it is too much extra protein and could on the contrary create a risk of overweight instead of a slimming diet. Therefore, when choosing food supplements, it is important to know in advance what the body needs to lose weight without starving to death.
At the time of choosing, it is necessary to know what the body’s needs are
Energy, gain, tonicity or weightloss, generally speaking, the choice of a food supplement depends on what the body really needs. Making the wrong choice can therefore have the opposite effect of what was originally intended. To avoid this kind of mistake, the best thing to do is to seek advice from a sports coach or a specialized nutritionist.
Of course, there are certain dietary supplements and vitamins considered to be generic. For example cretins, multi-vitamin tablets and even protein powder. But apart from these products, the choice will depend on the singular needs of each person. 70% of the body is defined by food and dietary supplements are included. It is therefore necessary to know the needs of the body before consuming any substance to lose weight. Objectives, constitution and body weight are therefore essential criteria to be taken into account when choosing which food supplements to buy to lose weight effectively.
Moreover, choosing a food supplementis a process that requires investment, knowledge, but also time.
Non-alcoholic drinks are options that appeal to everyone. In some cases it is interesting to choose drinks to include that friend who does not like alcohol or minors on duty.
And if you are one of those who think that a non-alcoholic drink is “no fun”, the list below will surprise you. Check it out:
Simple non-alcoholic drinks
- Watermelon juice : this refreshing drink is an option that will not cause you any problems. All you need is a cup of chopped watermelon tea, ice and soda or sparkling water. Caution: Don’t forget to remove the seeds from the fruit to ensure perfect taste and consistency.
- Orange juice : Who doesn’t need good orange juice, right ? This drink is made with fruit juice and Calabresa pepper. It may sound strange, we know that… but success is guaranteed!
- Ginger Alcohol Free Drink: Fans of the taste of ginger can’t help but trythis drink. Note the ingredients: 1 table spoon of grated ginger, 1 lemon, 1 cup of white grapes and Beeem cold water.
- Peach juice: The original recipe for this peach cocktail in syrup is sparkling alcohol, but it is suggested here to replace the drink with guarana. Then just add the peach to the condensed milk and soda and beat well in the blender. If you want to make the drink cooler, just addice. It will be ready in a minute!
- Pineapple and Coconut Drink: This version of the cocktail takes pineapple (fruit or pulp), coconut milk, condensed milk, lemonade, soda and water. However, if you prefer to use the fresh coconut, simply beat it with the pineapple. A special taste that will impress you.
- Strawberry Mango Soft Drink: This drink is capable of pleasing even the non-alcoholic person. Just beat the mango and strawberry in the blender with honey and orange juice. Then, just top it up with a cold lemon soda. To drink it as a thank you!
- Non-alcoholic pineapple and strawberry drink : pineapple, strawberry, water and lemon soda. Everything is normal for now. But this version has a detail that will make this drink worthy of the gods : cream ice cream! Can you imagine the creaminess? Hmmm…
- Mint and Mango Juice: This frozen mango is so easy to prepare that you can do it with your eyes closed. Just freeze the mango pieces and beat them with mint in the blender. The alcoholic option would be rum, sake or vodka. But between you and me, there’s no shortage of alcohol around here.
- Pineapple, strawberry and orange juice : this fruity delight will delight you. The preparation is very simple : it consists in placing rocks of ice in a deep glass. On top, pour crushed or shaken strawberries into the blender (without water). Then, just pour pineapple and orange juice and enjoy a glass of sigh.
Special non-alcoholic drinks
- Mojito : this Mexican delicacy that everyone loves can also be made in the non-alcoholic version. The ingredients are : mint or mint, sparkling water, lemon soda, sugar and natural lemon juice. You won’t even notice the difference!
- Piña Colada : can’t we wait 18 years to try a Pinã Colada? Here’s the solution : instead of using the rum from the original version, just use sparkling water! The rest of the ingredients are pineapple, coconut milk and ice cream. Ah, don’t forget to decorate with a paper umbrella to add that special touch.
- The punch: the most famous drink of the American holidays has won an alcohol-free version. The list of ingredientsis a bit longer than usual, but the preparation is quite simple. Note: 1 can of strawberries, 2 apples, seedless grapes, 3 kiwis, 2 peaches, 3 plums, 1 liter of grape juice and 1 liter of lemon soda.
- Sex on the Beach : who says that an exotic drink like this has to be accompanied by alcohol ? To prepare this version of Sex on the Beach, all you need is ice cubes, lots of orange juice, a little pineapple juice and red currant juice. There is no need to put sugar on it, as fruit jam will do the trick.
- Bloody Mary: the saltiest drink in history may appeal to those who do not consume alcohol. The ingredients don’t seem to match, but the result may surprise you. You need tomato juice, sparkling water, English sauce, pepper sauce, black pepper, salt, lemon and ice. This is a more than special option for children’s Halloween parties.
- Lemon Caipirinha: the most Brazilian drink of all for Brazilians who do not drink alcohol. Yes, we are talking about our caipirinha! To make the drink more than special, just include a well concentrated ginger water instead of cachaça. It will even impress the barbecue uncle!
- Strawberry Caipirinha: No one can resist this delicious strawberry caipirinha. The secret is to make a sugar syrup, which consists of dissolving the sugar in hot water to make the drink more tasty. Kids will love it!
- Bleeding : This famous wine drink can be made from whole grape juice. The other ingredients are : pineapple juice, sparkling water, chopped pineapple, chopped apple (without skin or seeds), sugar and ice. There can be no specials.
- Drinks for Christmas: Christmas is a holiday that usually brings families together. And the family has everything, right? Even teenagers who want to become adults just to enjoy special drinks. So learn how to make delicious non-alcoholic cocktails that appeal to all ages.
- Drinking alcohol-free in summer : summer without soft drinks is not worth it! So learn how to prepare a cold cocktail with coconut water, orange juice, cranberry, mint and Schweppes citrus fruits.
- Drinks for Carnival :We all agreethat Carnival is the date of the party. But know that you can have fun without kicking the famous bucket. Here you learn how to prepare 8 special soft drinks that fall into the foliage – from beats to Margaritas.